+90 538 843 51 75
Foça mahallesi, Bariş Manço Bulvari 94/2, Fethiye, Turkey 48300

Exclusive 2+1 Apartments 300m to the Beach. Fethiye Turkey


  • Balcony
  • Communal Garden
  • Gated Community
  • Shared Garden
  • Shared Parking Area
  • Shared Swimming Pool
  • Walking Distance to Beach


This post is also available in: enru

Exclusive apartment project only 300m away from the Calis (Çalış) beach.

The complex comprises 1×1, 2×1, 3×1 apartments.

We will build all apartments in traditional Fethiye architecture.

Total 51 apartments are on 20.000m2 plot.

Payment plan: First payment – 30%. The rest 70% till may 2023.

After 30% of payment, you can get the title deed.

300m from the Caliş Beach.


For more information, please, reach us directly on WhatsApp and we will answer all of your questions.

  • ID: 11132
  • Views: 240